Mars 600W led grow light was designed full spectrum for satisfying almost indoor growers. Mars Hydro has been a premiere led grow lights manufacturer since 2009. All Mars grow lights will be tested for 48 hours before shipping, to make sure each grow light in its perfect condition
– Product Information
– Noise Level: 56DB
– For Indoor Plants Growth & Flower
– View Angle of leds: 90/120°Mixed
– Lumen: 110v: 9122lumen 220v: 8618 lumen
– Spectrum of Light: 450-475nm 620-630nm, 650-660nm, and white
– Package Include:
– 1 piece MarsHydro600 led grow light
– 1 Power cord
– 1 pair of steel hanging kits
– Usage Tips
– Recommended Coverage: 2.5*2ft(Veg),2*1.5ft(Flowering)
– Indoor garden and greenhouse use only. NOT intended for outdoor use
– Recommended Vegetative Stage: 14-18 hours on .Flowering Stage: 10-12 hours on
Booming Light for Growing: provides full spectrum for vegetables, flowers and aquatic plants. Take care of all stages of plants’ growing.
ENERGY-SAVING: Consuming only 132watt±10% with the same effect of typical 150W hps or HID grow lights. Enough for 2′ X 3.5′ growing area. Using 2 Mars 600 watt led grow lights will be perfect for a 5′ X 6′ area.
SAFE to USE: plug in and turn on. With the design of separate integrated circuit board and heat sink, damage of one component will not cause fatal problem to the whole set. The high speed heat dissipating fans work efficiently to cool down the Lights and make no noise.
This plant growing light can be used for both hydroponics and plants in soil, such as tomatoes, potatoes, pepper, lettuce, etc. Suitable for all indoor growing environment: grow tent, grow room, etc.
Satisfaction Guarantee: 3 years authentic warranty with the support of service center in California in July 2018.30 days money back if light had any problem. Within 1 year, the shipping fee and replaced parts fee is free. From 1 to 2 years, you’ll be responsible for shipping charges and replaced parts is free. From 2 to 3 years, you’ll be responsible for shipping charges and handling fee. If you have any other questions please contact us. We will replay as soon as possible.